Who Should Attend?
Any practitioner seeking to learn about how to start compounding nutrients for patients in their clinical practice.
But particularly Nutritionists and Naturopaths (including students) who are looking to do so in Australia.
What Will You Need To Attend?
1. A computer with stable internet connection.
2. Speakers or headphones for clear audio.
Note: Whilst it will be possible to connect via a mobile device, it is highly recommended that you use a browser window on your computer for full visibility, discussion capability, and reliability during the event.
Will A Recording Be Available?
Yes, however access will expire within 14 days of the event.
(Note: Live viewing is best, and will be required to access and participate in the QnA)
Will Notes Be Provided?
Yes, a presentation handout will be provided to you as a digital file.
(and will be sent at the time of the webinar)
Will CPE Points Be Awarded?
Natural Medicine practitioners conventionally receive 1 CPE point per 1 hour of education and training engaged in.
This Webinar will therefore provide 1-2 CPE points for those who are members of a conventional Australian professional association, depending how much material is engaged with.
(Please see your particular association for clarifications on how to record your attendance)
How To Register
1. Complete the Registration Form below and click ‘Submit’.
2. You will be forwarded to a Date Reminder Page – click ‘Register’ to book your place.
3. Make payment through your preferred method (Credit Card or PayPal)
4. Enter your name and email for receiving your unique ticket link.
Note: Use your best email.
(as you will not be able to share this link with another, or have a lost link retrieved – so please save your confirmation emails in a safe place).
5. Instructions on how to use your link, and prepare for the webinar will also be sent via email closer to the time (a day or two before).
6. Enjoy the presentation!
* TIP: Feel free to bookmark this page, to return to as a reminder of the details, instructions and terms of the webinar.